Magnus Black has developed a thrilling solution for retailers: OIL. And we are quite successful with it as well. To give you an idea: in every single shopping street in the Netherlands you can find one of our clients. Our next goal: ‘global domination’. But of course we cannot do this alone and that is why we are looking for you!
Our OIL solution is the focal point in the digital commerce landscape of our clients. That is great of course, but when things go wrong that also means our clients sell nothing and it’s all hands on deck. If you like to be the engineer that supports our clients when things get rough we would love to connect with you.
- Working in a vibrant international company where not a single day is the same
- Panic when things go wrong, but ultimate satisfaction when it is solved
- The hustle and bustle and ambition of a start-up, but without the risks
- About 30 smart, driven and fun colleagues
- Unlimited learning & growth potential
- Exciting adventures such as an annual ski trip, unforgettable Christmas parties, bootcamps, BBQs and Friday afternoon drinks
- Damn good coffee, tea and lunches
- Making our clients happy and keeping them happy
- Solving their problems if you can do it yourself, otherwise with the help of the rest of the team
- Point of contact for our clients and discuss issues and changes with them on a regular basis
- Keeping track of our OIL-environments
- Detecting potential issues and solve them before they escalate
Who are we looking for?
We find it important that you are eager to excel, that you have a professional and academic educational background (HBO/WO) and that you enjoy working with people. Everything else we can teach you (ok maybe not everything, but definitely a lot!) Our perfect fit has/is:
- a professional and academic educational background (HBO/WO)
- knowledge of e-commerce environments
- knowledge of website- and cloud technologies
- knowledge of application-integration technologies
- experience with JIRA and monitoring tools
- experience with Mendix, SQL Server and/or BizTalk Server
More about Magnus Black
Magnus Black develops affordable and flexible tools to deliver an omnichannel experience and that are easy to implement and maintain. Our solutions are suitable for 99% of (non-food) retailers. Magnus Black is a Magnus Group company, an innovative agency for IT and organisation consultancy.
Our 150 consultants work for renowned clients; from consultancy to realisation. Each of our consultants has their own expertise and focus. Together we translate an innovative strategy to operations: processes, organisation, technology and people. We aim for the best possible quality and are proactive and strategic sparring partners. And our clients have been appreciating us for that since our inception in 1990.
Ready to join our team?
Send us your resume and cover letter today still by writing Michiel Arnoldus at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then hear shortly after if you are being invited for an introduction meeting. For more info feel free to contact us at +3188-696 60 00.