Omnichannel Retail Consultant
Over the past couple years cnsumers have been spoiled by retailers. Just think about it: don’t you also find it natural that what you buy online you can return in a store? Or when your product is not in stock in your favorite color, you get it shipped to your home free of charge?
As natural as it is for consumers, as difficult it is for a retailer to manage and automate this. Managing many different data over several channels is called omnichannel retailing. To help retailers with this we have developed a platform called OIL, our smart Omnichannel Ordermanagement platform. OIL is already implemented at several big national and international retailers.
The playing field of our team is much broader than the OIL platform however. It takes a lot of in-depth knowledge and insight of business processes and proactive thinking with clients. That business approach makes us different in the market. We are therefore also active member of ShoppingTomorrow. Are you excited to learn more about retail and you cannot wait to start using new information technologies? Then we would love to get to know you.
- Working in a vibrant international company where not a single day is the same
- The hustle and bustle and ambition of a start-up, but without the risks
- About 30 smart, driven and fun colleagues
- Unlimited learning & growth potential
- Exciting adventures such as an annual ski trip, unforgettable Christmas parties, bootcamps, BBQs and Friday afternoon drinks
- Damn good coffee, tea and lunches
- Translating the need for information of business processes and systems
- Building or implementing existing and new solutions
- You learn quickly and a lot on projects that are important to our clients
- Working in multiple projects of several clients
- You quickly get a lot of responsibility
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for smart, eager and forward-thinking professionals with a passion for solutions with new infomation technologies. Our perfect fit has/is:
- an academic educational background (WO) with a strong emphasis on analytical skills
- strong persistence and is proactive
- interested in modern technologies and its applications
- highly interested in business processes
- creative and innovative ideas
If you have experience with product implementations and knowledge of software developement then that is a plus. If you also have a strong command of the Dutch language and you don’t mind travelling, then don’t hesitate to apply below!
More about Magnus Black
Magnus Black develops affordable and flexible tools to deliver an omnichannel experience and that are easy to implement and maintain. Our solutions are suitable for 99% of (non-food) retailers. Magnus Black is a Magnus Group company, an innovative agency for IT and organisation consultancy.
Our 150 consultants work for renowned clients; from consultancy to realisation. Each of our consultants has their own expertise and focus. Together we translate an innovative strategy to operations: processes, organisation, technology and people. We aim for the best possible quality and are proactive and strategic sparring partners. And our clients have been appreciating us for that since our inception in 1990.
Ready to join our team?
Send us your resume and cover letter today still by writing Michiel Arnoldus at email@example.com. You will then hear shortly after if you are being invited for an introduction meeting. For more info feel free to contact us at +3188-696 60 00.